Missing sponsorship news?
Check out the blog every Monday for a weekly roundup of the past week's most exciting and industry-altering news. These stories cover March 12-18, 2018.
Featuring in multiple articles this week is a sponsorship opportunity near and dear to our hearts at #TeamTandem: co-branding and collaboration. Check out what these brands are doing together, and see if it helps you brainstorm opportunities of your own!
- Fans of the USL's Nashville FC will soon have a personalized beer, courtesy of Mill Creek Brewing Co, called the Goalden Ale. Taking advantage of cobranding and sponsorship collaboration, the beer will also be available at the team's official grocer, Kroger.
- Top Dog Social Media shared some very popular tips: can your brand take advantage of these Twitter strategies in 2018?
- The age of the Smart Stadium continues as Tottenham Hotspur adds Schneider Electric as official supplier to the team's new stadium. #SpursNewStadium will be the place to be in the EPL.
- Be still our hearts, it's another cross-brand collaboration: this time with last week's #SponsorSpotlight Burger King teaming up with three other brands to promote Peace Day. This partnership happened in 2015...but our readers are STILL enjoying reading about it.
- Do you use Hootsuite? We do, and we love that they're here to help us navigate the new Facebook algorithm. If you don't have it down pat, check this article out.
- Sometimes it seems we can't go one day without talking about the Ride Share category. We certainly can't today, after Lyft utilized its sponsorship at #SXSW to get attendees home (or hotel) safe.
- Last week, it was #SFGiants news. This week, it's the team across the Bay: the Oakland A's have signed Dr. Pepper Snapple Group as the team's official beverage partner.
Did we miss any? Tweet @be_tandem - we hate being behind the times just as much as you do.
Look out next Monday for this week's game-changers.