LAST WEEK TODAY: KEEP THE CREATIVITY COMING
tagged: activation brand branding christmas dia de los muertos disneyland dr suess engagement esports event sponsorship experiential marketing football futbol halloween ihop last week today live event sponsorship live events marketing nike pumas mx reese's soccer social media marketing sponsorship sports marketing the grinch walt disney world whirlpool
posted on November 5, 2018
Missing sponsorship news?
Check out the blog every Monday for a weekly roundup of the past week's most exciting and industry-altering news. These stories cover October 29-November 4, 2018.
Can you say it enough? Creativity is key in marketing, and can really make the difference between success and failure in sponsorship marketing. We have yet more examples below for you to consider.
- Keep moving the needle creativity-wise if you want your marketing - experiential, sponsorship, or otherwise - to succeed.
- You may recall this past week contained Halloween? Reese's did.
- Burger King had an interesting way to announce delivery availability. Check it out.
- Do you know what other holiday was last week? If you said Dia de Los Muertos, you were right. Nike helped Pumas celebrate.
- If you haven't caught on yet, esports is rising. SponsorPitch is here to tell you how.
- Two less traditional partnerships were announced last week:
- In case you thought Pumas was going to be the only soccer mention this week, we're happy to prove you wrong. (Speaking of which, did anyone watch the Wolverhampton/Tottenham game on Saturday? Because what was with those penalties?)
- SportsBusiness Journal's Sports Marketing Summit took place last week. Among the fantastic content is the following video:
Did we miss any? Tweet @be_tandem - we hate being behind the times just as much as you do.
Look out next Monday for the usual round-up on sponsorship news.