Missing sponsorship news?
Check out the blog every Monday for a weekly roundup of the past week's most exciting and industry-altering news. These stories cover April 2-April 8, 2018.
Sponsorship models are changing. Successful sponsors want the most out of their partnerships, which requires a sponsor to get creative to capture their audience. Take a look at the unique sponsorship deals mentioned below.
- Fans of the Cleveland Indians can now enjoy the Lexus Home Plate Club. Lexus, the new presenting partner of the Home Plate Club updated the space including new interior and exterior signage throughout the club. Additionally, Lexus will have activation's at select home games during the season,
- The age of unique partnerships continues as Dunkin Donuts becomes the official coffee, donut and breakfast sandwich provider of the Philadelphia 76ers.
- The nation’s largest not-for-profit theatre company, Roundabout Theatre Company has partnered with Stubhub. Stubhub will provide the theatre company its vast network and serve as their secondary ticketing partner.
- Anheuser-Busch's new sponsorship model is shaking up the industry. The model is built on incentives on and off the field.
- Did you know Manchester United has a large number of fans in China? The football club signed a multi-year partnership with prominent Chinese banking group, PingAn Bank in mainland China.
- This sponsorship deal is a perfect match. One of the world's most popular apps, Tinder signed a multi-year partnership with New York City FC. Now football fans and app user can interact worldwide.
Did we miss any? Tweet @be_tandem - we hate being behind the times just as much as you do.
Look out next Monday for this week's game-changers.