- This policy covers how Tandem Partnerships’ treats information that it collects and receives from visitors to the Website, including information related to your past use of the Website. Website visitor information is not identifiable to any specific person, but rather is identifiable only at the IP address level. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer which is requesting a web page from the Tandem Partnerships site. Usually it is not your personal computer, but a computer used by your internet service provider or company network.
- Tandem Partnerships also collects your email address, name, address and phone number (the “Personal Information”), only when you voluntarily provide that information to Tandem Partnerships through its Website.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Tandem Partnerships does not own or control, including, or to people that Tandem Partnerships does not employ or manage. This policy also does not apply to third party websites with links available on the Website. The privacy policies for those third-party websites will control your relationship with those entities.
Information Collection and Use
- Tandem Partnerships collects website visitor information when you visit the Website pages or you voluntarily enter your Personal Information on the Website. Tandem Partnerships’ does not collect your Personal Information unless it is voluntarily provided and you consent to the use of your Personal Information as explained on the Website.
- Tandem Partnerships automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Tandem Partnerships cookie information, and the page(s) you request. Tandem Partnerships may set and access Tandem Partnerships cookies on your computer, but advertisers or other companies do not have access to Tandem Partnerships’ cookies.
- Tandem Partnerships uses information it collects for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal clients. When requested by you, Tandem Partnerships also uses your email address to send you communications about Tandem Partnerships promotions.
- Notice: Click here for important information about Web safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission. Tandem Partnerships does not knowingly collect, maintain or process Personal Information submitted through its Website by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to send any Personal Information about yourself to Tandem Partnerships. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe someone under the age of 18 may have provided us with their Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Tandem Partnerships does not rent, sell, or share Website visitor information, except as follows: Tandem Partnerships may provide Website visitor information to pre-screened affiliates who work for or with Tandem Partnerships under confidentiality agreements. Tandem Partnerships does not otherwise disclose Personal Information to unrelated parties except to our agents or data processors or others acting on our behalf and our direction, subject to appropriate confidentiality, privacy and information security commitments provided by the receiving party, where we believe it necessary to provide a service to you which you have requested, as permitted or required by law, or as otherwise authorized or directed by you.
- Pursuant to California Civil Code section 1798.83, Tandem Partnerships’ does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for use in their direct marketing.
- We may share your information when responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may transfer information about site visitors if Tandem Partnerships is acquired by or merged with another company.
- You have the right to review, amend, correct or delete the Personal Information you have provided to us. If you change your mind about receiving information from Tandem Partnerships or have any questions or concerns about the use of information volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality and Security
- Except as noted, we limit access to your Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We train employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your Personal Information.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information. Tandem Partnerships’ does not guarantee that these safeguards will always work or that its security measures are infallible.
- In certain areas Tandem Partnerships uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- The Website is hosted and operated, and information obtained by Tandem Partnerships (including Personal Information) is stored, in the United States in a secure environment.
Legitimate business interest under the GDPR
For visitors to the Website who are currently located in the European Union (“EU Visitors”) , the processing of Personal Information shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to such information. When provided to us, we collect EU Visitors’ Personal Information in furtherance of our legitimate interest to carry out our business in favor of the well being of Tandem Partnerships. Our use of your Personal Information is based on the legitimate grounds that:
- The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person or entity.
- You have given us your consent.
The GDPR includes the following rights for EU Visitors to the Website who provide their Personal Information to Tandem Partnerships in connection with their use of the Website:
- The right to be informed about how we store, use or share your data.
- The right to access your data.
- The right to rectify your data.
- The right to have us erase your data.
- The right to prevent us from processing your data.
- The right to request copies of your data from us in a commonly-used and machine-readable format, free of charge, for the purpose of transfer to a third party, where technically feasible.
- The right to object to the use or sharing of your data. The right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
Tandem Partnerships is a “data controller” as defined under the GDPR, that is, the legal entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing of your Personal Information. Tandem Partnerships is responsible for collecting your consent, managing consent-revoking, enabling right to access, etc. If you wish to revoke consent for us to store, use, or share your Personal Information you may contact us at email@example.com.
- Tandem Partnerships is also the “data processor” as defined under the GDPR, or the legal entity that processes the Personal Information you have provided to us. Tandem Partnerships maintains records of any processing activities it performs, and is able to show how it complies with data protection principles of the GDPR. It has effective policies and procedures in place.
- Tandem Partnerships has internal policies and procedures in place to effectively detect, report and investigate a data breach. The GDPR defines a personal data breach as “a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data.” Without undue delay, and within 72 hours if feasible after becoming aware of a data breach, Tandem Partnerships’ will notify the applicable data protection authorities (“DPAs”) of a personal data breach where the breach is likely to present a risk to data subjects. Tandem Partnerships will communicate high-risk breaches to affected data subjects without undue delay and provide you with: (i) contact details of the contact person at Tandem Partnerships, (ii) a description of the nature of the breach, (iii) likely consequences of the breach, (iv) measures the organization has taken or proposes to take to address the breach, and (v) advice on steps that EU data subjects can take to protect themselves.
- Tandem Partnerships is not required to designate a data protection officer because Tandem Partnerships’ processing operations do not require the regular and systematic monitoring of EU data subjects on a large scale . Questions regarding Tandem Partnerships’ compliance activities may be directed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you make any requests regarding your Personal Information, we will not charge you for compliance with the request. Tandem Partnerships will respond and comply within one month. Tandem Partnerships reserves the right to refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive. If we refuse your request, we will tell you why we are refusing your request. You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority and to a judicial remedy, but you must do so within one month of our refusal. Before you make any such complaint, we ask that you contact us so that we can attempt to resolve the issue you may be experiencing.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, every EU Visitor shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement of the data if the subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes on the GDPR. Before you make any such complaint, we ask that you contact us so that we can attempt to resolve the issue you may be experiencing.
- Tandem Partnerships may update this policy from time to time without notice. We will notify you about significant changes by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestion
- If you have questions or suggestions about this policy or your experience at Tandem Partnerships, please contact us at email@example.com.