Welcome to 2019!
tagged: alameda county fair automotive sponsorship blog carvana diwali experiential marketing golf hollywood & highland los angeles masters mobile marketing tour nfl oc fair olympics pier 39 sambazon san francisco smartwater social media sponsorship super bowl taj mahal tea website
posted on January 3, 2019
It's officially 2019. Where did the time go?
We had a great 2018 here at Tandem. We relaunched our website, started a blog, instituted a new service offering, oversaw, managed, submitted, and/or won multiple RFPs. We signed new or extended multi-year partnerships for our clients, and have kept our rights holders top of mind in their respective markets. Our team grew our social media following (and the engagement rate of our followers). We tried new things, worked to innovate, and are ready to implement our 2019 goals!
Take a look back at our Top 8 moments over the past year:
- Updated our website - make sure you check it out!
2. Launched a blog - including a "Last Week Today" series posted every Monday featuring the most popular sponsorship stories over the past week and another rotating blog every Thursday.
3. Hosted our annual Partner Summit - keep an eye out for this year's event!
4. Ran an office contest for the Kentucky Derby - spoiler: Tamara won.
View this post on Instagram
It’s that time of year again! #kentuckyderby contest for #teamtandem! @klhindy - Bolt d’Oro @mollymorley - Free Drop Billy @sminzy - Vino Rossi @emily_copperud - Mendelssohn Amy - Noble Indy @pcochrane13 - Magnum Moon @tgswager - Justify Who will win? Will any of us choose the winner?
5. Attended multiple conferences (WFA, OC Tourism, IEG, EMS, INBOUND) - we learned a TON. Are you planning on attending any of these events in 2019? Let us know, we'd love to meet up!
6. Coordinated sampling and other experiential marketing tours at successful locations - from smartwater to Sambazon to Carvana, we can find the right place for you.
7. Had fun (and bonded!) as a team - not pictured: our successful run at an escape room.
8. Brought brand-new, successful events to multiple clients - Diwali was a big hit at PIER 39!
And now for a shameless plug: please look (and click!) below to see our Top 5 most clicked blogs this year.
How the Savviest Sponsors Engaged Super Bowl Fans
Event Analysis: Olympic Sponsorship
Category Analysis: Automotive Sponsorship
The Masters Has Evolved, and So Has Its Sponsorship
Click: How to Incorporate Social Media into Sponsorship Opportunities